The first strategic plan (2008-2012) for Friends College Kaimosi (FCK) was launched in 2008. This plan was further revised in 2010.The Strategic plan gave rise to a Performance Contract of which the college is in its 4th cycle of its implementation.
The college has embraced this aspect of management. The college administration in the year 2009 created a non academic department which was charged with the responsibility of coordinating, monitoring, reviewing and implementing the strategic Plan and all issues related to performance contracting.
To facilitate the implementation of the strategic plan and the performance contract, based on the Strategic plan, the college has established the following units among others:-
1. Performance contract Overall– Headed by Joseph Makokha
2. Research and Development Unit – Headed by Fidelis Adenya
2. ISO Core Team – Headed by Pantallion Kwena
3. Integrity Unit – Headed by Nixon Zavani
4. Idle Assets Disposal Unit – Headed by Charles Mureka
5. Gender and Disability Mainstreaming Commeittee – Headed by Getrude Onyango
6. ICT unit – headed by Joseph Barasa
The department has spearheaded the development of the following documents:
1. FCK Service Charter
2. FCK Quality management System
MR. JOSEPH MAKOKHA
COORDINATOR PERFORMANCE CONTRACT.