Message from the Procurement Office
The procurement office is mandated with the following functions;
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Coordinating the receiving, opening and evaluation of tenders.
- Coordinate the registration of suppliers and updating the list of prequalified suppliers.
- Secretariat to the tender committees.
- Procurement planning.
Preparation of annual consolidated procurement plan and ensuring its compliance.
- Acquisition of goods services and works.
Procurement of goods and services for the College as need.
- Inventory Management
Keep track of all goods and services ordered and received, and maintain inventory records.
- Preparation of quarterly reports.
Making quarterly reports and submitting them to the relevant bodies.