MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The Office of the Registrar deals with the following:
- Admissions to various training programs.
- Custody of students’ records.
- Complaints/compliments among others.
Training Programs Offered
Friends College Kaimosi offers over 60 courses at different levels. (The list of courses offered can be downloaded).
The general minimum entry requirements are:
- Higher Diploma – diploma in the relevant field
- Diploma – C-
- Certificate – D
- Artisan – KCPE
- Short courses that are tailor made to meet the interest of the trainee. Minimum entry requirements depend on the nature of the course.
Courses are Offered at the:
- Main Campus located at Kaimosi
- Town Campus on Asake Plaza, Mbale town (Vihiga County Headquarters)
- Regular programs
- Part-time/holiday programs
- Evening/weekend classes
Change of Course
One is allowed to change a course within the first two weeks of admission as long as they meet the minimum entry requirements. Trainees should visit the Registrar’s office for direction.
Trainees are allowed to defer. This should be done before the start of a term. Relevant forms should be filled.